Problem: Build a supply chain plan/diagram for a new business by analyzing factors that affect sourcing, logistics, metrics, suppliers, as well as risk.
Generate a diagram of the supply chain plan, including flow of product, information/communication, finances, and product returns, utilizing 1 of the following tools:
Written analysis of the supply chain. Must include:
- Value chain
- Flow structure as shown on the supply chain diagram.
- Customer service structure (queues and queuing) related to a portion of your supply chain.
- Inventory held by each member organization of your supply chain.
- Forecasting using one (1) set of inventory held by a member of your supply chain.
- Sourcing activities of suppliers along your supply chain.
- Risks to the effectiveness of your supply chain.
- Locations related to members of your supply chain.
- Logistics (Transportation, receipt, storage, and issue of raw materials, parts, and finished goods).
Display work via calculations, charts, graphs, and/or diagrams