Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the SQL injection steps that Susan used that enabled her to access the E-shopping4u.com database.
- Describe at least two (2) tools that Susan could have used to assist her in the attack described within the case example, and suggest the key benefits that the chosen tools provide hackers. Justify your response.
- Examine the critical manner in which different database systems (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, or Microsoft SQL Server-based, etc.) can play a significant role in the SQL injection attack steps.
- Suggest at least two (2) security controls that E-shopping4u.com could have implemented in order to mitigate the risks of SQL injection. Further, determine whether or not you believe Susan's attack would have been successful if such security controls were in place.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.