Homework: Marketing Research
Marketing research is an important aspect of marketing planning and understanding consumer choice. Primary research helps the organization determine its target market and understand how likely they are to adopt a product or service. It is also a way to learn what is important to consumers. Secondary research helps the organization learn about industry and market issues and trends and how they relate to the organization.
Review the Case Study document.
Analyze the results of the marketing research performed by the Faith & Main Consultants from the Case Study regarding the perception of the organization's women's health services.
Assume you have decided that the organization needs to conduct additional primary research to get to the heart of consumer choice in the market:
1. Explore which tools or techniques would be most effective and efficient in terms of gaining the most results at the lowest cost.
2. Explore the type of additional information you believe is needed in such research.
Conduct secondary market research using the University Library:
1. Find 3 articles that relate to women's health services that pertain to the ECRHS survey results.
2. Summarize the results of your secondary research.
Prepare 500 to 700 words marketing research summary.
Include the following:
1. Analyze the Faith & Main primary marketing research results.
2. Summarize the secondary research articles you found, explaining how they do or do not support the Faith & Main Consultants' primary research findings. Explain why you believe the organization needs to conduct additional primary consumer market research.
3. State the type of additional information you believe is needed from such research.
4. State the tools and techniques you would add, explaining why you recommend them, including why they would be the most efficient and effective.
5. Explain how you would incorporate consumer demographics and feedback on consumer health care preferences into the design for products, services, or branding.
Format your homework according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the homework, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.