Marketing strategies provide direction for marketing efforts that support the goals of the strategic plan. There are three basic marketing strategies:
• Undifferentiated Strategy
• Focus Market Strategy
• Segmented Strategy
Select an appropriate marketing strategy for each of the following long-term care organizations:
• Happy Valley Health Care is an 80-bed, rural long-term care organization with little to no competition. Over the years, the organization has been able to meet the needs of its marginalized customer base and provide long-term care, skilled care, and physical therapy to its patients.
• Sunny Valley Health Care is a 150-bed, urban long-term care organization that specializes in renal care, cardiac patients, and skilled care for orthopedic patients undergoing knee and hip replacement surgery.
• Green Acres Health Care is a 300-bed, inner city long-term care organization that specializes in caring for elderly patients with dementia often associated with Alzheimer's disease and traumatic brain injuries.
Select one specific marketing strategy for each of the long-term care organizations noted above. Explain the following:
• Why you chose the strategy for that long-term care organization
• Which of the three marketing strategies would best fit the goals of your chosen HCO
• How the strategy would be applied to your marketing plan
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.