Read the Chapter Case, "Harley-Davidson, Inc.: Troubled Times Increase H-D's Reliance on International Sales," by James W. Bronson and Margaret L. Kuchan and answer the questions on in detail.
The writing you submit must meet the requirements below.
· Summarize the case with at least two pages.
1. Which of Porter's generic strategies is H-D using? Will this strategy work for all of the countries described in the case? Why or why not?
2. What does a Porter's five forces analysis reveal about the strategies H-D has employed in recent years?
3. How does H-D compare to its competitors?
In answering the questions, kindly identify Michael Porter's five forces and their management implications for multinationals.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.