You have been hired as a safety consultant at a local lab facility. The lab located in this facility has a radiation concern and needs you to discuss radiation with the workers. Please create a short discussion paragraph (minimum 250 words) to describe the hazards associated with radiation and what can workers and employers do to ensure safety.
Examples of questions that may help to answer this include:
1. What types of radiation can be dangerous to a worker's health?
2. What precautions should workers take when working with radiation?
3. How do you monitor for radiation exposure?
4. What level of radiation exposure is acceptable according to OSHA?
5. What OSHA standards relate to radiation?
Remember that you are creating a brief overview to present to a group of lab workers who do not have prior training about radiation. You are not simply answering the questions above but creating an overview that may incorporate answers to those questions.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.