Discussion: Opportunities, Risks, and Challenges of Emerging Markets
How successful a company is at exploiting emerging opportunities and dealing with associated threats depends on leadership's ability to cultivate a broad mindset among managers and their followers. From a competency point of view, failures are attributed to the fact that leaders who lack experience or training in a job may also rely too much on intuition to the exclusion of rational analysis. Strategic decision-making skills are crucial. Effective strategic decision-making requires a balancing of intuition, rationality, and strategic vision. While ambitious, the goal or outcome is a view of the future that everyone in the organization believes in though is not readily attainable.
Think of your university experience. Prepare a SWOT analysis that identifies at least two opportunities (external forces that can assist you) and two threats regarding the completion of your degree.
Then, write an inspiring vision statement for yourself. Be sure to include your core values and your core purpose for attending college.
Next, respond to the following:
• Describe your thought process while performing your SWOT analysis.
• What can you imply about yourself from this comparison?
• How does it compare to other students' thought processes?
Write your initial response in a minimum of 200-300 words.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.