Assignment: Capital Structure
1. Describe what it means to have strong, semistrong and weak efficiency in providing financial information to investors.
2. What are the implications from a corporate finance perspective?
3. Can Financing Decisions Create Value?
4. What impact does leverage have on earnings per share and corporate taxes?
5. An Example:Financial Leverage and Firm Value
6. Maximizing Firm Value versus Maximizing Stockholder Interests
7. Provide citation and reference to the material(s) you discuss. Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
8. Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
9. Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.