For your next assignment, you will combine these writing techniques to write a stance essay. A stance essay takes a position on a topic and argues and supports that position with evidence. Consider your topic:
• What possible positions/arguments are there?
• What position resonates with you? (Which position do you believe is correct?)
• What are your main points?
• What are the counterpoints? Are you ready to dispute them?
• Do you have enough evidence to effectively support your argument?
For the stance essay, your personal voice (your perspective) should come through. This is just like assignment 1, except you should maintain a formal tone.For this essay And just like assignment 2, you will need to support your points with credible sources. You're ready to take a position on the topic you have been writing about.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.