In a Word document, provide short answers to the questions below. Each answer should be 250-300 words in length.
1. What role does technology play in emotional and mental status testing?
2. What are the strengths and challenges in interpreting and reporting results via the use of a computer-aided assessment tool?
3. Technological advances that assist with interpreting and reporting results should only be used as a "tool" by the counselor. Why this is the case? Provide at least two examples.
4. What are some concerns regarding the use of social media, especially in relation to maintaining professional status within the counseling field?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.