Research one (1) publicly traded company and review its last annual report. Use an investor's view to perform financial analysis and discuss various non-financial factors impacting investment decision.
Create a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. From an investor's view, review the last annual report for chosen company. Use financial analysis tools of liquidity, profitability, and solvency to evaluate the company's performance and reasons for investing or not investing. Include the company's ranking in the industry, and its major competitors.
2. From an investor's views, discuss at least three (3) non-financial factors that suggest investing in this company. These may include environmental responsibility (sustainability), corporate governance, etc. Explain the main reasons why these are important to an investor.
3. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources
Your assignment should follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow APA or school-specific format.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are excluded in the required assignment page length