Create a PowerPoint presentation of no more than nine slides (excluding title and reference slides) that provides synthesis of specific elements using the research article provided in this unit's Studies, "The Impact of Employee Perceptions of Training on Organizational Commitment and Turnover Intentions: A Study of Multinationals in the Chinese Service Sector" (attached from previous question). Your audience is the study's reviewers.
Include an introduction and conclusion within the nine slides. In addition, include speaker's notes demonstrating synthesis of the elements
listed below. Your presentation and speaker's notes must cover the following:
• The management dilemma (or dilemmas) as articulated by the authors.
• The applied business problem requiring a researched response the authors seek to address.
• The research purpose as articulated by the authors.
• The research question (or questions) as articulated by the authors.
• The authors' data sources (primary and secondary).
• The ethical procedures or processes (or both) used by the authors.