Begin by researching and identifying an industry and government standard that deals with the interrelationships of information systems and technology to other types of critical infrastructures, such as power, finance and banking, or municipal services. After conducting the online research, be sure to include the following information in your essay:
1. Provide an overview of the government and industry standard explaining how it is intended to affect the interrelationships of information systems and technology with other types of critical infrastructures.
2. Does adhering to the standard include any nuisances? Does it place a hardship or burden on organizations? List them.
3. Provide your own thoughts about the effectiveness of the standards. Does it actually accomplish its intentions?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.