Assignment: The External Environment
You will start the creation of a SWOT analysis which is the identification of your strategic audit company's Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats. For this module, you will start to develop Section III of your Strategic Audit Report by creating pieces pertaining to the external environment and how they impact your selected company by developing an EFAS table or summary of external factors. They include opportunities and threats such as the natural physical environment, societal environment, task environment. Researching these areas will help you identify the opportunities and threats that can enhance or threaten your strategic audit company. Being able to realize what can impact your organization for good or bad is imperative to creating and maintaining a successful strategy.
Provided are the guidelines to complete each part:
1. Provide a written overview of the natural and physical environments affecting your strategy audit company. This summary could include topics such as but are not limited to the climate, pollution, weather, temperature, sea level, fresh water, flooding, etc. There is no minimum of the number of topics to write about; however, each one should be relevant to your strategic audit company.
2. Explain how the following forces are currently affecting industries in which your strategic audit company competes:
Provide a 2-3 sentence explanation for each force, with at least one outside source properly cited and references for each to validate and support your answers.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.