Case- Competing on Business Models: Google vs. Microsoft.
Read the case below "Competing on Business Models: Google vs. Microsoft." Write a case study analysis (700-1,000 words approx.) answering the following questions:
1. How is a strategy different from a business model? How is it similar?
2. Why are Microsoft and Google becoming increasingly direct competitors?
3. Identify other examples of companies that were not competing with one in the past but are becoming competitors? Why are we seeing such a trend?
4. What recommendations would you give to Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, to compete more effectively against Google? To engineer a turnaround at Microsoft?
5. What recommendations would you give to Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google, to compete more effectively against Microsoft? To continue to sustain its competitive advantage?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.