Economic growth rates vary greatly from country to country. Look at the experiences of the United States, Japan, Ethiopia, and China over the last twenty years.
• Find the average growth rate for each country over that period.
• What are some of the differences between those countries that have led to their different growth rates?
• Identify at least two important and distinct government policies for each country that has helped lead to their unique experience.
Adhere to the following standards:
• Your paper should be two or three pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
• Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.