Assignment: Principles Of Organizational Behavior
Imagine you work for a successful company and have been asked to be a guest speaker for an entry-level organizational behavior course at a local college. The goal of this presentation is to help the college students gain a basic understanding of organizational behavior and be able to speak to its importance in an organization.
Create a 350- to 700-word handout, such as a chart or a fact sheet, you can hand out to students during your presentation. Ensure your presentation does the following:
• Defines organizational behavior.
• Describes how different components of organizational behavior are used within an organization.
• Identifies how the use of organizational behavior can lead to the success and failure of an organization.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.