Assignment: Crafting End-of-Program Outcomes
As a team, review the mission, vision, and philosophy that you created for your curriculum, as well as the overall need or goal that led to the focus of your curriculum. Then, begin to develop your end-of-program outcomes. Refer to the Appendix section titled "Writing Measurable End-of Program Outcomes" for authentic examples that can aid you in writing your outcomes.
Respond to each of the following in bullet or paragraph.
1. Create 8-10 end-of-program learning outcomes. For each learning outcome, identify the learning domain. Then, complete the following:
• Describe the competency level used for your learning outcomes. Justify the appropriateness of each learning verb.
• Explain how these learning outcomes align with the curriculum's mission, vision, and philosophy as well as the needs of the learner.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.