Assignment: Innovation and Communication Presentation
Listed below are the names of some of the world's top technology-related innovators. They have also been called leaders, entrepreneurs, disrupters, or good old-fashioned trouble-makers. They have gone against the odds, rattling stale industries to build new ones. Recognize their names? Not likely, though you may instantly recognize their product, technology, or scientific inventions, which have made headlines. However, their success would not be possible without the effective management of team members. For this assignment, you are required to choose two people from the list and create a PowerPoint presentation.
First, choose two leaders from the list below:
• Caleb Chung
• Cory Booker
• Craig Venter
• Dan Olschwang
• Diane Greene
• Hjalmar Winbladh
• Jeremy Stoppelman
• Mark Gorton
• Russell Simmons
• Sunil Shaunak
Now, respond to the following:
• Utilize your research and identify the methods these innovators or leaders are using to communicate through technology in an effort to remain relevant in their industries.
• Explain how technology has advanced each of their businesses, leading to growth.
• Determine if innovative products, such as Google X, iWatch, or the new Cardboard Bike, can be linked to transformational or transactional leadership. Defend your position.
• Self-managed teams are often used to hide inventions from public view. Utilizing your research, identify ways managers and project leaders working under constraints can accomplish this.
Develop a 4-6-slide presentation in PowerPoint format.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.