Assignment: Mini Case Analysis
Read the case study "Cyclospora in the Wedding Cake" and then write a short case analysis addressing the following questions:
• What is the source of the infection?
• How did the biological characteristics of the pathogen influence your conclusion?
• What biological characteristics contribute to its threat to the food supply?
• How can you use the knowledge of its biological characteristics to prevent or control the disease?
• Propose a strategy to mitigate the disease risk and demonstrate how the strategy addresses the biologic principles of the disease.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.