Case Study Assignment: Developing The Forensics, Continuity, Incident Management, And Security Training Capacities For The Enterprise
Write a five to seven page paper in which you:
1. Consider that Data Security and Policy Assurance methods are important to the overall success of IT and Corporate data security.
a. Determine how defined roles of technology, people, and processes are necessary to ensure resource allocation for business continuity.
b. Explain how computer security policies and data retention policies help maintain user expectations of levels of business continuity that could be achieved.
c. Determine how acceptable use policies, remote access policies, and email policies could help minimize any anti-forensics efforts. Give an example with your response.
2. Suggest at least two models that could be used to ensure business continuity and ensure the integrity of corporate forensic efforts. Describe how these could be implemented.
3. Explain the essentials of defining a digital forensics process and provide two examples on how a forensic recovery and analysis plan could assist in improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) as described in the first article.
4. Provide a step-by-step process that could be used to develop and sustain an enterprise continuity process.
5. Describe the role of incident response teams and how these accommodate business continuity.
6. There are several awareness and training efforts that could be adopted in order to prevent anti-forensic efforts.
a. Suggest two awareness and training efforts that could assist in preventing anti-forensic efforts.
b. Determine how having a knowledgeable workforce could provide a greater level of secure behavior. Provide a rationale with your response.
c. Outline the steps that could be performed to ensure continuous effectiveness.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.