Question: This is the link to book is here free to read.
these are the question that need to be answered:
Read Chapter 3 in Play, and complete the following tasks:
1. List as many positions on play Brown asserts in this chapter.
2. For each one of these positions, state whether or not you think it is a strong position or not.
3. Clarify why you think each position is strong or not.
4. List strategies Brown uses to convince you his positions are believable.
5. For each of these strategies, which ones use ethos? Which ones use pathos? Which ones use logos?