Discussion: Clinical And Forensic Assessment
Using resources from professional literature, explore the concepts of clinical and forensic assessments (professional literature may include relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions [.edu, .org, and .gov]):
In a minimum of 200 words, respond to the following:
• The major differences in the purpose of each type of assessment, with particular emphasis on the referral question, goals for the results of the assessment, and the intended audience
• The differences and similarities in the required qualifications of the person conducting each type of assessment
• The differences and similarities in reliance on clinical observation and empirical research when interpreting assessment results
• The differences and similarities in informed consent.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.