Resource: Human Resource Dilemmas, Gyro, in Ch. 4 of Employment Law
Research legal cases on the Whistleblower Protection Act, False Claims Act, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act using online law libraries of your choice.
Craete a word limit of 1000 words and answer the following questions:
1. Explain the components of the Whistleblower Protection Act and describe how it works.
2. What elements of law are important for Luke Sheldon to consider in advancing his case?
3. Explain the components of the False Claims Act and whether Luke Sheldon can benefit from this act.
4. What are the broader legal and ethical implications of this situation for the company under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act? What consequences can occur to the company?
5. What resolution to this situation might an effective Human Resource Director suggest?
Include justification for your responses by citing a minimum of three laws and a minimum of one legal cases in your discussion.
Relate the legal case you select to the issues presented in the case scenario.
Consider any strategic steps the company should take that should be addressed in your responses.
You should follow APA format: