Assignment: Consulting Contract
Given that project teams within a large hospital department have been ineffective in meeting their productivity goals and providing patient information in a timely way, you are asked to work with the teams to analyze and resolve the situation. Develop the elements of your consulting contract using the following requirements:
1. Create a consulting contract that defines the boundaries of your analysis and objectives of the project.
2. Explain the kinds of information you seek and your role in the project.
3. Define the product you will deliver and support you will need from the client.
4. Identify suggested time schedule, confidentially, and feedback.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.