Assignment: Public Health
This assignment will allow you to examine a public health policy and understand the factors that led to the creation of the policy. You will also understand the regulatory bodies and laws most affected by the healthcare policy and how monopoly of more powerful stakeholders can weaken it.
First, select and analyze a public health problem and a policy that addresses this problem. This should be a problem and policy that is different from the one you addressed in W1 Discussion.
Then, using the readings for the week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet, write a 5-7 page paper covering the following:
• Briefly describe the public health problem and the policy that addresses the problem.
• Examine the nature and magnitude of the problem and the people who are affected.
• Explain in detail the scope of the public health policy. Be sure to provide specifics about the problem that was addressed.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.