Assignment: Workplace Analysis
In this part of the assessment, you will take a look at an actual work experience that you have encountered in a past or current workplace. Here you will conduct a more in-depth version of the root cause case study analysis.
1. a) Explain actual workplace organizational issues drawing from your own experience.
2. b) Analyze root causes from a human behavior perspective and validate the analysis with supportive research evidence.
3. c) Examine the impactof poorly aligned and administrated human behavior theories and concepts.
4. d) Create organizational improvement outcomes that are a direct remedy to the organizational issues. Apply human behavior theories and concepts and validate your recommendations with supportive research evidence.
5. e) Recommend strategic actions that lead organizations in a proactive manner. Be sure to consider human behavior theories and concepts when crafting your recommendations.
The conclusion is your opportunity to gather your final thoughts regarding the case study as well as your workplace analysis.
1. a) Summarize key points of analysis in the case study.
2. b) Summarize insights gained from practical application of human behavior theories and concepts to an actual workplace.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.