Assignment: Work Breakdown Structure
• Set property values to denote progress in at least fifteen of the line items.
• Set properties so that at least one of the main tasks is behind schedule.
• Create a Gantt chart for your project.
• Take a screenshot of the Gantt chart which can later be inserted into your written paper.
• Create a PERT diagram that identifies the critical path.
• Take a screenshot of the PERT chart which can later be inserted into your written paper.
Write a two to three page paper in which you:
1. Compare and contrast the information that one receives from a Gantt chart, versus that of a PERT diagram.
2. Examine the advantages of using a Gantt chart over a PERT chart and vice versa. Determine when it is appropriate to use one over the other. Justify your response.
3. Assess the importance of the critical path in project management.
4. Insert the screenshots of the Gantt and PERT charts you created based on the provided criteria. Elaborate on the status of the VoIP deployment project based on the updated information. Note: The graphical representations do not count toward the overall page requirement.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.