Assignment: Organizational Ethical Dillemmas
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the articles The 5 Biggest Corporate Scandals of 2016 and The 10 Biggest Business Scandals of 2017.
You will be writing an eight- to 10-page paper (not including title or reference pages) focused on current events that applies topics covered in this course related to recognized uses and uses you can envision.
The articles this week focus on business or corporate scandals. Choose one business or corporate scandal from either The 10 Biggest Business Scandals of 2017 or The 5 Biggest Corporate Scandals of 2016 to research and review.
In your paper,
• Explain whether the organization acted socially and ethically responsible regarding the incident.
• Describe what the organization should or could have done differently.
• Describe who or what was responsible for the incident.
• Explain the best way to ensure that such incidents do not recur, if possible.
• Recommend the best way for society, and stakeholders, to prevent future incidents of this type.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.