Assignment: Scholarly Activity
THIS JUST IN: You work for a national radio broadcasting company, and it is your job to create the typed broadcast for the evening news, recapping the experiences of Americans from before World War I (WWI) as well as after the war.
For your story to be valid and accepted by a wide audience, it must include the home-front experiences of many groups; to help with your story, choose at least three topics below to discuss in your broadcast.
• What changed because of the movement from isolationism to expansionism?
• How did the Roosevelt Corollary change America's role in the world?
• Assess the relevance of people's concerns about the war's impact on the international community.
• Assess the war's economic impact, including the expansion of factories due to wartime production.
• What domestic and international figures played key roles in the war?
• How is the United States in the post-war era positioned to become a superpower?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.