• What Disease or Illness are you predisposed or do you think will cause your death someday?
• What Risks do you take or Risk factors are you concerned with?
• With your knowledge of your Risks to disease or illness, How could you change?
• Do you drink tap water or bottled water? How much?
• Do you know what's in it?
• Do you feel it's safe to drink? Why?
• When you flush the toilet do you know where the wastewater goes?
• Have you ever had foodborne illness? What do you think caused it?
• Of the foodborne pathogens what is the most common and why?
• What are the most contributing factors causing foodborne illness?
• Why is air pollution a health threat? How is it measured?
• Why is global warming so controversial? What is causing it?
• What is acid deposition? How is it damaging?
• What disaster is the most likely to occur in your life?
• Why is disaster planning important?
• What are the immediate actions necessary during a disaster?
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.