You are the manager of small department within a local government. You want to develop processes for effective decision-making with your newly assembled leadership team, but you want to ensure that you are not acting in an overly authoritative manner.
Develop your findings and recommendations in which you discuss the items below.
1) Determine different decision-making tactics that would be more appropriate for improving communication within a small team or group of about four to six mid- to high-level managers.
2) Discuss the different types of power that you could conceivably employ in coming to the most appropriate decision-making processes.
3) Differentiate between the sources and exercises of power that would be most appropriate for this group in the context of public administration organizational behavior.
4) Provide an example from your own personal experiences of positively engaging in decision-making processes when you have not been the manager or in charge of the decision-making process.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.