• Comprehend the applied implications of personality psychology research.
• List the methods of personality assessment, the basic criteria by which tests are evaluated, and common measures of personality
Description: This assignment will require that you consider the different personality theories we investigate in class and apply them to you own personality makeup. You are asked to select two to three personality theories and evaluate your personality development to date. Papers must be 5-6 pages in length, double-spaced, APA formatted, and in college level English. Page count does NOT include title page and references. You are not required to complete an abstract.
Be sure to:
• Identify which theories do you feel most explain who you are now
• Explain why these theories apply to your personality development
• Examine what cultural influences have molded you into the person you are today
• List which personality assessment(s) presented in the readings would you complete in evaluating your personality. Discuss what you theorize it might reveal about you based on the readings from the text and journal articles.
• Support your work with information from the textbook AND peer-reviewed sources from psychology journals.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.