Imagine that you work for a health department and have been asked to make a presentation to a group of health care professionals on the role and responsibilities of community and public health.
After reading the materials throughout the course and based on what you have learned, make a PowerPoint presentation of at least six slides that covers the following topics:
• Describe the role of community and public health in the well-being of populations.
• Describe the public health organizational structure.
• Examine the legal and ethical dimensions of public and community health services.
• Analyze funding of public and community health services.
• Discuss the role of communication in community and public health programs.
Creating the Final Project
The Final Project:
1. Should be created using a screencast program such as Jing, Screencast-O-Matic, Screenr, or other audio/video program.
2. Should be a minimum of six PowerPoint slides in length (excluding title and reference slide), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
3. Should include a title slide with the following:
o Title of presentation
o Student's name
o Course name and number
o Instructor's name
o Date submitted
4. Should include a succinct thesis that is presented on the opening slide.
5. Should address the topics with critical thought.
6. Should use at least four scholarly sources (not including the course text), including a minimum of two from academic journals found in the Ashford University Library. Other sources should be obtained from appropriate epidemiological information.
7. Should document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Should include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.