Assignment: Business Structure And Financial Statements
The purpose of this assignment is to help students gain a better understanding of the importance of the appropriate legal business categories and financial statements as a key management tool for making decisions.
Develop a 1,050-word evaluation describing business structure and financial statements, including the following:
• Identify and describe the legal categories of a business organization contrasting tax-related advantages and disadvantages.
• Next, using your entrepreneur skills, consider starting your own business. What business structure would you choose and why?
• Discuss financial statements for the chosen business structure, then explain with specific examples from the University Library, how these would help you make decisions about your business.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.