Assignment: Personal Assessment of Managerial Skills
To complete this assignment, you will need to complete the "Apply Your Skills Experiential Exercise: Aptitude Questionnaire" on pages 30-31 in Chapter 1 of the textbook. Interpret your assessment findings based on the provided scoring and interpretation instructions.
Review your assessment findings from the Aptitude Questionnaire exercise, and write a three to four (3-4) page double-spaced paper in which you address the following:
1. For each skill area, conceptual, human and technical, summarize your findings (where you were stronger, and where you were weaker). What was your initial reaction to learning about your strengths and weaknesses in these areas? Were your results expected or were you surprised?
2. Identify at least one resource (for a total of at least three to help you improve in each area: conceptual, human, technical).
3. Describe how your strengths in these skill areas can transfer to promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.