Assignment: Graduate Level Psychology Of Learning
Review this week's course materials and learning activities, and reflect on your learning so far this week. Respond to two of the following prompts in one to two paragraphs: Each response must be 150 words, totaling of 2 responses. Please do not combine responses.
1. Provide citation and reference to the material(s) you discuss. Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
2. Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
3. Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.
Article: Fromself-regulation to learning to learn: observations on the construction of self and learning by Ernst D. Thoutenhoofd and Anne Pirrie.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.