Assignment: Carbohydrate Pamphlet
Create a 2-page pamphlet/brochure using the Microsoft® Publisher, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Brochure Builder, or another brochure building tool. Include the following details:
• A title.
• Define carbohydrates and outline the basic functions of sugars, starches and fiber in the body.
• Describe the differences between simple and complex carbohydrates, stating healthy carbohydrate sources.
• Describe how sugars are broken down and used in the body.
• Explain the difference between soluble and insoluble fibers, stating how the difference can be applied to food selection and consumption so as to improve health.
• Include information on one of the following disorders related to carbohydrates: lactose intolerance, diabetes, or hypoglycemia.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.