1. Describe the concepts of Barrett's Theory of Power as Knowing Participation in Change.
2. Discuss the relationship between Roger's Science of Unitary Human Beings (SUHB) and Barrett's Power theory.
3. Define power from within Barrett's Theory of Power.
4. Discuss the conceptual manifestations of the dimensions of power.
5. Compare and contrast causal and acausalworldviews.
6. Differentiate power-as-freedom and power-as-control.
7. Describe the Power as Knowing Participation in Change Tool (PKPCT, Version I & II).
8. Define Health Patterning and how this is used in Barrett's nursing practice.
9. Describe the focus and provide examples of Health Patterning Modalities.
1. Describe Smith's Unitary Theory of Caring.
2. Discuss the relationship between Smith's Unitary Theory of Caring and Rogers' Science of Unitary Human Beings, Newman's Theory of Health as Expanding Consciousness, and Watson's Theory of Transpersonal Caring.
3. Compare and contrast the terms "concept clarification" and "theoretical niches."
4. Describe the five constitutive meanings identified by Smith.
5. Define creative emergence in the context of nursing practice.
6. Identify and discuss empirical indicators in both practice and research for each of the five constituent meanings identified in the Unitary Theory of Caring.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.