Assignment: Human Resource
Imagine that you are charged with developing a training and development plan for an advertising firm. The training plan should ensure that your business strategies and priorities are aligned. The report should capture recent trends in organizational training, especially in relation to the training of multicultural and multi-generational workforces, and explain how organizations can use training to gain competitive advantage. Stakeholders within the organization are not convinced of the value of onboarding as they are interested in starting new employees as soon as possible due to organizational pressure to get mission-critical work accomplished. These stakeholders will need a business case for onboarding as well as team training and cross training.
Create a training and development plan that includes trends in training, onboarding, team training, and cross-cultural training.
Write a report in no more than 700 words that includes the following components:
1) Current trends in organizational training
2) Role and importance of onboarding new employees
3) Different training considerations and motivational strategies for working with different types of employees
4) Team training methods
5) Cross-training alternatives
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
(1) The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
(2) The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
(3) Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.