Assignment: Spreadsheet Project using Microsoft Excel
Create a spreadsheet that tracks your expenses for a week.
• use a column for each day of the week
• include at least 7 expense items in rows (make up expenses if necessary)
• using functions, compute the total expense for each day of the week
• using functions, compute the weekly total expense for each item
• using functions, compute the weekly average expense for each item
• name the worksheet Expense
Be sure to label the rows and columns, and include a title.
On a separate sheet titled Column, create a clustered column chart based on the total expenses per item. Be sure there is an appropriate main title, axis titles, and labels for the chart.
On a separate sheet titled Pie, create a chart based on the total expenses per day using a 3-D pie chart and pull out the day with the most expenses. Be sure there is appropriate title and labels for the chart.
Content and style will be assessed. Name the file using your name. For example, John Doe would name the file SS-prj- Doe-John.xlsx.
On a separate sheet using landscape orientation show me the entire ss using formulas. Call it the Formula Sheet
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.