Assignment : Bringing It Altogether
Write a ten to twelve page paper in which you:
1. Distinguish the marketing approach that a health care marketer would take to handle products and services to a marketer of consumer goods.
2. Conduct research on the health care climate in your state and articulate how each of the pricing objectives impacts the health care system in your state. Provide statistical data when applicable and / or expected. Based on your findings, discuss the implications of your research.
3. Assume you are the decision maker of a health care firm and you need to communicate changes to the distribution strategies for services and / or products offered by your company. Devise a plan that outlines the communication strategy you would use to reach your main stakeholder groups. Be sure to identify the stakeholders.
4. Assess the advantage of each advertising classification.
5. Craft a policy for health care marketing firms you would recommend be used to avoid ethical violations in the areas of pricing, service, and advertising.
6. Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Differentiate between a market-driven and nonmarket-driven process.
• Identify the varying levels of distribution intensity and the considerations in implementing each alternative.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services strategic marketing.
• Write clearly and concisely about health services strategic marketing using proper writing mechanics.