Assignment: Communication and Leadership
Communication is the process of conveying information and meaning. Effectively, this occurs when all parties understand the message or information and its meaning. Your ability to speak, listen, read, and write will have a direct impact on the success of your career. To improve your performance and get ahead in an organization, you have to be open to feedback.
Use the Argosy University online library resources and your module readings to respond to the following:
• Analyze your own skills on the job and explain if you are readily open to feedback and criticism at work. Give a recent example of how you took criticism. This example can be a positive or negative experience.
• Based on your example, explain how you can improve your ability to accept criticism. Select two tips from the readings you can use to improve your written communication.
• Describe your weakest communication (listening) skill on your present job. Explain how you will improve your listening ability.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.