Assignment: Operating a Small Business
Use the same business idea you used for Assignment to complete this assignment.
Write a six to eight page paper in which you:
1. Choose the legal form of organization for the business, and support your choice.
2. Determine the organization structure which is initially needed to get the business operating, including the number of people necessary to get through the first year of operation, their job titles, and short job descriptions.
3. Propose at least three methods to encourage the employees to work together and build an effective brand.
4. Examine at least three ways to satisfy each of the stakeholders in the business including the investors, the employees, the customers, and the community.
5. Suggest a way to fund the business. Recommend how to attract equity investors.
6. Analyze how much of the funding should come from debt, and how much from equity. Support your evaluation.
7. Determine the type of technology that is required to innovate this business to improve the growth and profitability of the organization.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Examine strategies for developing relationships with stakeholders, employees, and investors to start and grow a small business.
• Develop an operational plan for a small business in order to sustain growth and profitability.