This his paper assignment serves as practice for how the final course paper must be written and formatted and how it must look. This constitutes the first step in preparing for the final course paper.
Write a one to three-page (500-700 words) reflection on the pressures you experience as a student and how you may address these as a result of the following exercises:
• EXERCISE 1: Self-Reflection: What Are Your Study Habits Like?
• EXERCISE 2: Self-Assessment: Opener
• EXERCISE 3: Self-Assessment-Pressure Inventory
Address the following 4 points.
1. What stressors you experience in being a student.
2. Ways in which your study habits can reduce stress associated with being a student
3. How skills in getting others to open up around you can contribute to your life as a student.
4. How an area of pressure (family relations, work relations, intimate relations or school relations) impacts you most as a student, and how you might resolve or relieve this pressure.
Note: Create this assignment using the APA Interactive Paper Template Including Reference Section and put each of these under one of the 4 "Put Subtitle Here" sections of the APA template.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.