You will conduct system analysis. System analysis is a process of collecting, organizing, and evaluating data about the information systems and the environment in which the system operates. For this section, you need to answer the following questions:
1. What is the current system for your fictional healthcare organization?
2. What problems do you have with the current system? Where do its weaknesses lie?
3. What changes will the implementation of a new system yield, and how will they impact the working of the organization?
4. Would you like to extend the existing system or replace it?
5. What is your phase-out plan for the existing system?
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your assignment should be addressed in a 2 to 3 page document.