Prepare a project for subject "Water Pollution".
It is recommended that your project report have the following structure in the order provided here.
1. Title page : This should include the project title. The students' details should be filled in the cover letter provided. You can also list the name of teacher
2. Abstract / Executive Summary: The Abstract consists of the project title and about half a page concise summary containing the scope and results of your study. It should begin with a clear statement of what the project is about so that the nature and scope of the project can be understood by lay reader
3. Acknowledgements: In this part, you award thanks to those who have been of useful assistance during your project.
4. Table of Contents: Table of contents should contain titles and page numbers for the main sections and subsections of your report. Choose self-explanatory chapter and section titles and use double spacing for clarity. You should include page numbers indicating where each chapter/ section being. The table of contents should also include entries for any appendices in your report.
5. Report Body: This is the central and main part of the project which contains the actual work done during the project. The main requirement is that you need to structure the report so that it is clear and structured in a way that makes sense. Grammar and spellings count.
6. Conclusions : The project's conclusions should list the things which have been learnt as a result of the work you have done.
7. Appendix: Appendices should be used for all additional supplementary materials. For example: survey data, interview summaries, diagrams or graphs. Individual appendices are lettered (e.g. Appendix A, Appendix B, etc.)
8. References: You are responsible for appropriately citing material and methods that you use. Give references for the data collected from a text book, a magazine or a website identifying its sources while using the appropriate form. In the references section, references should be in a numbered list, ordered alphabetically by the last name of the first author.