· Identify the type of organizational structure.
· How does the structure create an environment of support for client-centered care?
· Discuss the use of information systems, communication methods, and a decision making-ability with culture and organizational structure of the agency.
· Obtain an organizational chart from your health care setting and prepare to discuss the various lines of communication and reporting.
Identify what you observe to be the formal and informal reporting lines and look at issues of power and control, as well as who the real leaders in this organization are.
How are the social and cultural influences of your community integrated into the delivery of care in your organization?
· How do generational differences influence the organizational culture of the workplace?