Assignemnt: Campaign Critique
This assessment is designed for students to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Marketing Communications theories and concepts by reviewing a real campaign and, with expertise, recognize the strengths and weaknesses of the campaign.
• Students are also expected to develop sound recommendations, with appropriate rationale, as to how the selected company or brand should move forward with its future campaigns.
• Pick a company or product that has been advertised very heavily here in Perth or in Singapore across a range of media.
• Provide a detailed background brief - what is the product or service, what is the customer need it fulfils, and a description of the customers it serves. Murdoch University.
• Also include what you believe the communication objectives to be based on your assessment of the campaign.
• Summarise the media being used as part of the campaign. This will include a discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of the media, critically present the ads (youtube URLS, other URLs, screen shots, photos, verbatim descriptions of radio ads etc) and describe what these ads have achieved.
• Write a conclusion with recommendations on how to address the weaknesses or capitalise on the existing strength of the media.
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.