1) How can quality of care be measured from a patient's perspective? A health care provider's perspective? A purchaser's perspective?
2) According to 1 Corinthians 6:19, "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own." How does this apply to our topic of quality improvement?
3) What are the pros and cons of different methods for improving the delivery of care within health care organizations?
4) The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Quality Initiative implemented Hospital Compare to "stimulate and support improvements in the quality of care delivered by hospitals." The system uses 57 quality measures in seven areas of quality to rate different hospitals. The data in hospital compare helps the public make informed decisions when receiving care, and encourages healthcare organizations to improve their quality. Share your thoughts in the discussion board. Express your thoughts.
5) Describe the relationship between employee professional development, organizational change, and organizational goals. Provide an example to support your description.
6) According to Proverbs 19:2, "Desire without knowledge is not good, and whoever makes haste with his feet misses his way." How does this scripture apply to organizational change?
7) Watch this video and share your thoughts on the 6 dimensions of healthcare quality: "6 Dimensions of Healthcare Quality"
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.